Pleasure - in the dark VIP

DJHaze

its up over at nu urban

only on mp3 as far as i could see tho, so for all you that want it and have cd decks.. worth a gander.. for a quid

one of my fav dnb tunes

wish it was released in vinyl

already got the mp3 from the co-lab cd, might press it into vinyl :)

Last edited:
never comin on vinyl calypso just put it out as an mp3 along with a few other colab bits
was put up on nu urban about 3 months ago ya know lol

is it not out on mp3 yet? :confused:

no mate i'd keep to yourself and not play it
escape knows its been leaked and i know hes pissed off about it...these things happen, and, in someways its good for publicity for labels and artists, but it can also reduce record sales..

stop leaking people :rinsed:

Last edited:
no mate i'd keep to yourself and not play it
escape knows its been leaked and i know hes pissed off about it...these things happen, and, in someways its good for publicity for labels and artists, but it can also reduce record sales..

stop leaking people :rinsed:

Just checked filesharing networks - definitely has been leaked.

Fucking insane tune..

Love the original, rinse it on vinyl.. Would love this to come out :D

Anyone know if its gunna happen?!

will never come out on vinyl - was mp3 release only - shame some of you guys just stole it (by downloading it for free) instead of just paying a quid towards it and showing the artist and our label some love....:rinsed:

will never come out on vinyl - was mp3 release only - shame some of you guys just stole it (by downloading it for free) instead of just paying a quid towards it and showing the artist and our label some love....:rinsed:

init man, a quids fuck all to ask for :boxing:

Back
Top Bottom