Pleasure - Hubba Bubba

heard the tune the first time @ inno played by majistrate.... luv it

@wayne do u like that kind of dnb/jump up ?

lol@ the mcing

spect this will be standardly big like all of pleasures stuff, hard to tell with that mc though

I dont mind eksman by himself, but Evil B is fucking shit. Iv seen him on flyers for dubstep lineups recently so hopefully he'll just fuck right out of the DnB scene...

its abit... er i dont know.. beside didnt gdub basically do this years ago with tink ya bad.. dont get me wrong im not knocking any genre of dnb besides, in the dark or answer me were much better.

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 ----------

nah you're alright

lol stick it to da man wayne.. you ARE the boss..

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mind Mcs, depending on who it is. Sometimes i think they are needed to hype up the crowd but there is no need to have for example all of NBC on the mic chatting shit constantly for an hour.

1 MC per set or not at all i say.

I dont mind Mcs, depending on who it is. Sometimes i think they are needed to hype up the crowd but there is no need to have for example all of NBC on the mic chatting shit constantly for an hour.

1 MC per set or not at all i say.

i disagree... love a hyped up set with several mcs!

tune sounds pretty boring tbh, personally i'm not liking pleasures newer stuff to much... bit meh?

What have i started! i like the tune, it's sick, again something a lil different, prob the first tune of his i've liked in a year, hated those horrid old sounds.

Back
Top Bottom