Pleaseeeeee help me find this non DNB track (Zulu in the chorous)

DARK

I heard a particular non DnB song some time ago. Then last night I was half asleep and I had some art channel on TV and the same song/it's video came on. In the video is a black guy who looks almost like Maxim from Prodigy and he was brittle and parts of his body kept breaking off. The chorus had ZULU in it all the time.

Anyone? :applause:

The brittle black man was on the floor and his arm were broken off and some guy approaches him and says "Do you need help? Give me your hand....."
The video reminded me of Rabit in your headlight by UNKLE video.

I have been Googling and Youtubing for hours but no luck!!!!! I need to know! Anyone? :)

What kind of music are we talking here

Well the Zulu part sample is a rap sample but I would not class the video as a typical rap video. It's what I would class as an artistic music video. Similar in style to say Prodigy, Unkle, Aphex Twin type of videos.
I wish I was fully awake when it came on as it is really driving me nuts. The chorus keeps playing in my head.

Youtube and Google keep revealing real Zulu people videos LOL I did lyrics search and none of the tracks are correct ones. Not that I have much to go on apart from the word Zulu LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom