Please wish mansell goodluck for tomorrow thread

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Please wish mansell goodluck for tomorrow thread

yes little miss rezident saddle up horsey horsey boucey bum is for the 1st time in a long time , is replacing her summer frocks and high heels , big glasses etc in exchange for her tight ass riding trousers (no knickers) thats what ive heard !! :lol: knee high boots and her trusty helmet !!!

3 yrs since shes rode that stalion , hardcore so little mansell i do wish you all the best , and hay fingerscrossed if you win 1st drinks of the day is on you ... (and i dont mean sucking vodka off your chest either) :lol:

goodluck ... tell us how you got on .....

panty inspector

1995ting

VIP Junglist
thats 9 more than you should of said you little disrespectful balls not dropped yet young unwanted virgin from the seth pitt of a crack infested mumma ... god i hate drum and bass sites sometimes

:-x
I lol'd

at least there aren't as many idiots on this site as there are on doa, that place is a joke

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Hey, good luck!!
Make sure you let us know how it went! I used to work at a stables, I haven't ridden a horse for years and I miss it!

Put up photos if you have some!! :)

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
starting to realise that ur obsession for pictures is probably fuelled by a lack of vocabulary & creativeness

only children & the mentally fucked need to use pictures to communicate, and even then they are more imaginative than you

:flame:

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
Thank you for this guys! :)
Didn't realise this was here to be fair... but I do now!

I had a brilliant day yesterday, my horse was an arsehole, and couldn't possibly behave himself... so decided to fuck off with me in the ring.... but hey it was funny and I laughed lots!

Here's a pic of me riding yesterday :)