DnB Please take the time to listen and give feedback!

Hello aiza-san, very nice tune, let's me travel back 20yrs in time when this cool slow flowing Dnb was common, like it!! :cool: And, it sounds alright to me in every aspect, wouldn't change much. Maybe the drums could use some EQing ...

Hey, and .. Japanese name? Are u based in tokyo? Ima doko deska? :D

Last edited:
Nice vocal lines! Iam more of a neurofunk type but this is an awesome liquid track! Also like the sub bass ongoings. The drums sound good to me!

Sounds really nice, especially the drums. And the intro is interesting. I'd add up more bass in the main section.
The vocal sample sound familiar. Where is it from?

Hey man!!!
Hello aiza-san, very nice tune, let's me travel back 20yrs in time when this cool slow flowing Dnb was common, like it!! :cool: And, it sounds alright to me in every aspect, wouldn't change much. Maybe the drums could use some EQing ...

Hey, and .. Japanese name? Are u based in tokyo? Ima doko deska? :D

Hey man! I am actually from New Zealand, I am not Japanese! but am I definitely a total admirer of their culture! I am especially a huge fan of their anime! Thank you heaps for the great feedback! I will be sure to make alot more of this stuff!

Peace and love bro! and a big Kia Ora to you!

Sounds really nice, especially the drums. And the intro is interesting. I'd add up more bass in the main section.
The vocal sample sound familiar. Where is it from?

Kia Ora bro! the vocals are actually from a website called 'Splice' and they are absolutely amazing! they have a real Lady 6 feel to them! Thank you for your feedback bro!

Nice vocal lines! Iam more of a neurofunk type but this is an awesome liquid track! Also like the sub bass ongoings. The drums sound good to me!

Kia Ora dude! thank you for your feedback! really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom