Please stop PMing me about "Seen (MP3 Dub)" IT WAS A JOKE

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
The "Original Sin & Taxman - Seen (MP3 Dub)" thread was a joke, please stop PMing me, I don't actually have this tune, IT WAS A JOKE and the download was actually the Chuckle Brothers theme tune. This thread was purely to fool the people who actually download illegal dubs/mp3s. Anyway you should be ashamed of yourselves downloading illegal dubs, support the scene and artists that you love.

celebritieschucklebrothjs7.jpg

Lunos

VIP Junglist
The "Original Sin & Taxman - Seen (MP3 Dub)" thread was a joke, please stop PMing me, I don't actually have this tune, IT WAS A JOKE and the download was actually the Chuckle Brothers theme tune. This thread was purely to fool the people who actually download illegal dubs/mp3s. Anyway you should be ashamed of yourselves downloading illegal dubs, support the scene and artists that you love.

celebritieschucklebrothjs7.jpg

can i pm you lol

*how do you pm

jokes

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
oh man i shit myself when i saw you got banned man, i had visions of sdm lifebanning us all or something

jokes though, gutted i fell for it too hahahahaha

Rock*

VIP Junglist
I wasn't interested when it was the Original Sin tune, but now I know its actually the Chuckle Brothers theme tune can you set me the link? Cheers bro

Skanknasty

unfortunately i saw the post someone made about the original post first so didn't fall for it.. sounds like quite a good prank lol saw on the original Crystal Clear and Heist get a bit raggo.

Have there ever been any pranks like this before on the forum?

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
unfortunately i saw the post someone made about the original post first so didn't fall for it.. sounds like quite a good prank lol saw on the original Crystal Clear and Heist get a bit raggo.

Have there ever been any pranks like this before on the forum?

This is the first and last i'd have thought.

Top Bottom