Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

• DO IT RUDEBOI

Votes: 82 97.6%
  • I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

ALL IN FAVOUR "CLICK" DO IT RUDEBOI

THOSE THAT THINK "NOT" CLICK "I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY SHOOT ME"

Goodluck Matty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

He's on D&BTV next week?! Big news!

Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

Yeah Matty! :rambo:

I think someone needs to rustle up a jingle for him?!

Oooooo I have a job interview on that day I might not be back in time for the live show... They better put it up on youtube!

signed.

NUERA

big tings!
congrats man!

Wicked... does this mean there will be one huge DNBforum Fap moment??

Thanks everyone :D not sure i'll get away with this though ahah.

Well theyll have to unless they want you to do it topless.. you never know with Risky...

Rowney we're expecting you to do it as well, none of that SDC tshirt business :D

ahh completely forgot about the comp, should be quality mate nice one

how the hell did you get the opportunity Neura?

Dooooooooooo iiiiiitttttttttttt
werd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom