Please show me how to synth my bass

Gonzo

I'm Rich..Bitch!!
YEAyaha... Can anyone help me with make some grinding and Wahwah bass. I have some good songs but i'm missing The most important part .. the synth bass. I use fruity loops 4.. Get at me. :jazz_band

mid bass: take 2 saw waves, detune one. add efx like distortion, phaser, etc. then mess with your hi pass filter.

sub bass: take a sine wave at bout 55 hz (low a). apply a really low low pass filter.

if this isn't advanced enough, not useful in fl, you'll need to specify what exactly you're lookin for. :teeth:

thats an fm synth which is better for pads and metally noises and stuff. i recomend imposcar or albino2 to make some fat bass . then stick a lfo on the frequency cutoff and amp volume and play ariound for wahwah wobbly basslines. grinding is sawtooth with some distortion on hi end, and lots of filtering

I'm just getting used to using NI Massive.

Seeing as you already got one of their products check it out.

I recently figured out how to do 'wobble' basses on it (not that I want to do them really though, I hate dubstep/clownstep dnb). Anyhow the performer and step sequencer will be the boys for the job.

There are tutorials for it on youtube for how to make dubstep wobble bass with massive.

Back
Top Bottom