please help..

ANILE

VIP Junglist
Have got around £700 - £800 to buy a new pc tower for starting production... have been looking around at the Dells etc.. have brought version 4 reason, 620 active monitors and a sound phile card... please help to advise on what towers are goood!!! thankyou:confused:

you better off building ur own bro, you will save some £'s too.

Think there is a thread on prod forum about what is good to have in the tower! ;)

all about processor power and ram to be honest 2 gig of ram will do ya and just the beastiest processor you an get and you will be alright, oh yeah a fast hard drive as well so you dont get a bottleneck of samples in ya projects

all about processor power and ram to be honest 2 gig of ram will do ya and just the beastiest processor you an get and you will be alright, oh yeah a fast hard drive as well so you dont get a bottleneck of samples in ya projects

nah mate. go for 3gbs of ram and a slightly cheaper processor. It *used* to be all about processor power, but now most processors are powerful enough, and the less pages are switched around the memory the better. A dual core 2.4ghz + 3gb of ram will be fine, if you can get a quad core then go for that. Agree with the fast HDD, but a 500gb 7200rpm should suffice.

na man im the other way round, better CPU less RAM

i ony have 2 Gig ram atm, i DO need to buy another 2 though really then ill be set

but my CPU is a beast!!

im running dual core with 4 gb of ram but that on me upgrade had 2 gig on first comp but if you get the most you can then you wont need to upgrade as soon.
heard you can get 8 gig sticks now my god i want. you be able to run 25 massives on that

yeah i got one of the 2ram ddr things so its like double init?

not sure im shite with pcs hahah

i want another 2 anyways

thanks for replys guys...

So far basically i have fund this please give some feedback to what you guys think...

Intel Q6600 Processor
(2.4 GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 8MB)
4GB Memory
1TB hard drive
Onboard LAN
AM Memory = 4000mb
Hard disc capacity= 1000Gb
22" Glass widescrean monitor TFT
VISTA
512MB nVidia GeForce 9600GT Graphics
4x USB cONNECTIONS
Sound Card= 7.1 High def audio (although have a sound phile)

All opions needed please as im thinking of investing next week for this bad man

thanks for replys guys...

So far basically i have fund this please give some feedback to what you guys think...

Intel Q6600 Processor
(2.4 GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 8MB)
4GB Memory
1TB hard drive
Onboard LAN
AM Memory = 4000mb
Hard disc capacity= 1000Gb
22" Glass widescrean monitor TFT
VISTA
512MB nVidia GeForce 9600GT Graphics
4x USB cONNECTIONS
Sound Card= 7.1 High def audio (although have a sound phile)

All opions needed please as im thinking of investing next week for this bad man

Nice.. Would just advise getting a dual, if not quad core processor, and make sure your hard drive is SATA (will be pricey for 1tb) but that means making sure u get a motherboard with SATA..

Oh and with the 512MB nVidia GeForce 9600GT Graphics... Its fucking HUGE! make sure you get a big case if you are buying it as parts!

Check out http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/ .. They will sort you out and cheap as chips!

Back
Top Bottom