DnB Please help us to learn about Drum and Bass

Student

Hello
I am a student and for a marketing project we have to learn about promoting and artist and I have been allocated Drum and Bass. I would love to find out more about the Drum and Bass people and it would be great if you could help me by filling out this short survey I have created. It's only 4 questions and doesn't take longer than a 2 minutes. It would be a great help for me!
Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGk0VTZYbHRONTZibDZ5UkNRakZlanc6MQ#gid=0

the indigenous tribe of the drums and basemen. One of the oldest civilizations in north africa, once a month they sacrifice one of their own to the deity "goldie"

Thanks to everyone who took the time to complete the survey! It is still open so please feel free to take part if you haven't yet :)

the indigenous tribe of the drums and basemen. One of the oldest civilizations in north africa, once a month they sacrifice one of their own to the deity "goldie"

They would gather at the dead of night and perform ritual dancing to sound of 170bpm drum breakbeats and low sub frequency basslines. The music would only stop when a tribe elder of some sort would chant the words "RELOAD MY SELECTAH"

Back
Top Bottom