please help, recording program

bondage64

i want to start recording my mixes, but i need to buy/download a recording program that is good.

i am sure you lot know the best and easiest to use, nothing too complicated.

then i will be able to post some of my mix n blends.

cheers:D

djdozer

set 'im up...............
Download Audacity. Its free and easy to use! Dont go payin for software unless you are goin to want to edit your recording! :wave:

emy

VIP Junglist
Yeah I used that, then when I exported the files it only saved a few as WAV...don't know why. It really annoyed me. So I got Soundforge :) I recommend it

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
I rekon Audacity is the best, its free and a piece of piss to us. You can export as Wav then convert to MP3. Easiest way to do it IMO

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
Audacity lets you do all that editing/normalizing malarky too. Plus there are hundreds of tutorials out there for it. It's only shortcoming is that out-of-the box you can't export to mp3 because of licensing issues - all you have to do is google for 'Audacity mp3' and there are guides to show you how to do it (y)

fevezz

nom nom nom nom!
try energyxt2 (its free i believe) or you can shell out about $60 for the cheaper version of acid. you could try even gettin the free acid express (dont know how much features it comes w/ tho)

D

DJOctane

Audacity is simple to use & free. You CAN export as .mp3 so long as you have the lame encoder. Not hard to do.

You can adjust levels and all that after recording too

Top Bottom