Please Help! Problem with Citronic CDJ's..

Axle

Just bought a pair of citronic MPCD-S3 CDJ's. I've set them up. But when I play them the song sounds really muffled and distorted. I can;t work out why? I've tried using a different mixer but sounds the same, so its deffly the CDj's. Also checked the speakers on something else, I havent blown them or anything, they work fine, so it has to be the decks. It happens with both of them. I think i've wired it up right?? Pretty baisc; just did phono left right outputs from CDj's to the mixer. Then the left and right outputs on the mixer to my monitors. Am I missing anything in the setup?

I feel like i'm being really stupid here and have just forgotten to do something vital yet so simple.. :/

If someone could help I will be so grateful you dont understand, I'm reall excited to get on em! :D

Thanks a lot

i fucking hate it wen shit like that happens i done near enough exactly the same thing lol

Yeah but it's kool.. I bought them with the intention of replacing them. I've always DJ'd on vinyl and never had CDJ's before, so bought these ones to see how i get on with em. If I take to it will probs invest in some pioneers next year sometime..

How much you get em for? Was interested in gettin a CDJ but still unsure at what one to get. Been looking at Pioneers as i know it wont need replacing and they offer alot more than most.

ive got a pair of these, and they're badboy, not failed on me yet. dropped the one once too haha, didnt make a difference. there about £170 each now i think, abit less as a pair.

Agreed I have mpcds-6's and a xone 62 and i actually find the citronics better than cdj 1000s and that's having played at clubs with 1000s and 800s pretty regularly

Back
Top Bottom