Please help me find the lost CD!!!

Pyroblossom

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this because I've finally come to my wits end after 5 or so years of not being able to find a CD that I bought while I was in Europe.

I know I'm probably being annoying but I only know one of the songs on it, 'all about you' by Ben Sage - it's a drum and bass compilation that kicks butt but I have no idea what it's called!

I've tried to search many discographies that the track appears on but none of the other songs are familiar.

The CD is completely black, and the cover was also black with a green line through it

I know this isn't much information to go on but I thought I'd give it a go and see if anyone knows at least where I can access discographies to CD's this track has been on?! I'm kicking myself for not having it or remembering it, it's just doing my head in !!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Love & Light,
Pyroblossom

Rolldabeats will check it out - many thanks for your help m8, already tried discogs but will check out this one now !

Much Love,
Pyro

not either of these Gloxxy but HUGE THX for doin the research! The CD would have been released over 5 yrs ago (I reckon before Voodoo people remix by Pendulum) came out..

I'm tearing my hair out but i APPRECIATE the massive help from you all :)

The only two released? Or the only two actually noted on those sites? The site is an open source database (as in users add discographies) I'm sure there's gotta be more cd's with the track.

Bugger, I'll keep looking
Thanks again

Cheers m8 I've already got the track, just trying to find the CD i had with the track on it - the other songs on there are wicked, just wish i could remember another one of them!

Back
Top Bottom