please help. live 9 didn't reopen my project

DYSRUPT

live didn't reopen my project after a "live automatic update"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't save because i was in the groove and almost done. . . .It asked if I wanted to reopen my project, but it didn't, it opened a new project!!!!!!!!!!Is there ANY record of ANYTHING in my files???????????

Please help, i spent hours on this and it was my best track so far!!!!!!

Live 9
Mac

Doesn't sound good I'm afraid. But you could try rolling back to previous version and opening again save then update.

Good luck I've had same happen to me... I just learned to save every time I made any serious change.

Yeah, i figured. . . . . .That is the biggest upset with live 9. . . . .Why the fuck would they do that. I shut off the automatic updates, but to have your program just crash because of an update is so fucking stupid. trust me ableton, your update isn't that important.

Ive been working all morning trying to get this track to where it was before the crash and it just isn't happening. My groove and creativity are gone because it was so upsetting that my insides were shaking. i have 50% of the arrangement back in place, but it sounds forced and fragmented. not to mention the mix down was so on point, I was dancing in the studio.

I saved it 4 times already and ill never forget to save again.

Back
Top Bottom