Please help legal downloads

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
Hi people, just wondering if someone can point me in right direction. I got set CD Decks. I'm looking for legal download site for Jungle/Drum & Bass tunes. Can anyone remmond any good sites?, need good selection. Is Napster any good? or any Drum And Bass CD's that i can buy that have mixture of songs on? Safe Matt

dogsonacid.com
trackitdown.net

all the above should just about cover what you're after...

Thanks for all your help, much appricated. All ready found few songs. Anyone know were i can find these few tracks:

Moving Fusion & Fierce-Now's The Time

DJ Fresh-Tomb Raider

Zen-Turnstyle

Krust-Follow Da Vision

Once again thanks for the help.
Matt

For those who haven't heard about this:

http://www.abunchofcuts.com/

will be the exclusive carrier of the entire digital back catalogs for 31, Bassbin, Commercial Suicide, Exit, Revolv:r, Soul:r and Signature.

If I were in these guys' position, I would definitely go in on something like this. If you're an established artist, it doesn't make sense to sign/distribute your music through other people's labels/download sites. Of course you have to actually be an "established" artist in order to be in this position, but fair play to these guys.

Market fragmentation sucks in more ways than one. The scene should coalesce around one trusted player who takes a fair share. Buyers are lazy as fuck and they won't jump around sites to get what they want. Two trusted sites with identical content would also be good because they'd keep each other honest.

That said, some great tracks on abunchofcuts

Amazon, Ebay and Itunes dominate in their markets because they have everything people need on one site.

I don't want to have to research where I'm supposed to buy a tune, I want to go to one place and click click click get everything I need. Lazy, yes, but that's life and its the reason why Itunes dominates the mp3 market - availability.

theres is one free dnb mp3 worth downloading

floodlight by dj fresh (flip of tombraider) is on www.download.com, stumbled across it a while back
you should be able to get tombraider off DOA (the label is DOA) but i'm sure its on beatport aswell
they also have the full cycle back catalogue on there so krust - follow the vision will be there (along with kloakin king!)

legal dnb mp3s have come on so much in the last 18 months (they must have had an inkling that if ppl cant buy a tune legally they will end up getting it for free sum way) and you can download any big tune these days give or take a couple

personally i prefer beatport but dnbarena is good enough as well (plus they do the odd free tune)

Back
Top Bottom