Please help. I'm going insane trying to find this tune.

arrydavid

The tune has an acoustic guitar sample before the proper tune drops. The guitar is so nice and kind of sounds like classical gas. It is from the late 00's I think. It was on either dnb essentials, nightlife, dnb arena or fabric live. Either an andy c or hype cd. I think it also has vocals (but I may be wrong) that sound like a black dude with a nice voice. It is a happy as f**k rusher, please help.

arrydavid

Thankyou large marge. It is the second one you posted. I have literally been going mental all day trying to find it. All i could remember was the guitar riff. Such a nice tune with the steel drums and vocals. I agree with you about brown paper bag haha bit thanks anyway rasmic. Thankyou marge

Thankyou large marge. It is the second one you posted. I have literally been going mental all day trying to find it. All i could remember was the guitar riff. Such a nice tune with the steel drums and vocals. I agree with you about brown paper bag haha bit thanks anyway rasmic. Thankyou marge
Now that is impressive. You didn't give a whole lot to go by and he nailed it on the second guess.

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
It was actually his first guess before he edited, right?? either way i was going to say - good thinking on that.