Playstation 1 appreciation

1995ting

VIP Junglist
they got a thread for the N64 so its only right we have one for the ps1, bare sick games

tony hawks pro skater 2, crash bandicoot series, metal gear solid, resident evil 1,2 & 3, final fantasy 7.8 & 9, tekken 2, gran turismo 2, spyro the dragon, syphon filter, wipeout, driver 2, tomb raider etc

biggles!

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
shit man I used to have tons of games, hardly any were crap, umm lets see I had Croc, PO'ed (a game with walking bums firing turds, EPIC), Excaliber 2555AD, MDK!!, I had loads but cant remember il have to dig the ps1 out again!

1995ting

VIP Junglist
shit man I used to have tons of games, hardly any were crap, umm lets see I had Croc, PO'ed (a game with walking bums firing turds, EPIC), Excaliber 2555AD, MDK!!, I had loads but cant remember il have to dig the ps1 out again!
croc was jokes, and MDK was sick! I remember the dog "bones" and getting the miniature nuke, MDK was one of my faves

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
I gave mine to my cousin few years back... stil lworked and was chipped..... 400 games for it... all fuckin brilliant!

Metal Gear Solid and Resident evil were class.......

Bruv_T

bit were the dogs come thru the window used to shiiiiit me up!

dont even know y i had this, never was into final fantasy

always remember sum bit of final fantasy where u stay at some birds house overnight but her mum dont like u and tells u to go without wakin her and u have to sneak out the house and avoid da creaky floorboards or she wakes up

dat birds mums a prick

1995ting

VIP Junglist

bit were the dogs come thru the window used to shiiiiit me up!
the bit when you're in the bedroom and the zombie bursts out of the wardrobe and tries to eat you, and in RE2 when your in the police station when the zombie arms burst out of the wall and start grabbing you

scary shit

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
croc was jokes, and MDK was sick! I remember the dog "bones" and getting the miniature nuke, MDK was one of my faves
yeah man that game was class one of my favs too!

used to love Road Rash especially the soundtrack, Medevil, Dino Crisis,Hexen, Nightmare Creatures, International Track & Field, Twisted Metal, Thrill Kill

remember when I got one in 95 from my nan as present who paid nearly 400 quid haha mad, awesome console!!

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
The resident evil games were wicked. I ain't really got much to add in terms of games that aint already been said. Metal gear one was good.

I'm not into rpgs or games like that but stil final fantasy 7 was probably one of the best games i have played.

They don't make em like they used to!