playing dnb live?

Scourge

how exactly is dnb played live, since it is a electronic music genre. what kind of equipment is used? sorry if this sounds stupid but this has puzzled me for a while now

A drum machine, hardware synth or even drums. Look at some pendulum stuff to see some but don't get carried away and become a pendulum fan.

The first time I saw DnB played live was this year @ Brixton academy..(one nation) It was ok..took me some time to get into it, but from were I was standing I could only see the guy playin the drum kit! :lol:

LE are good live, check this vid of Dirtyphonics though they use different equipment to LE and making a totally different sound.

I want one of those pad machines he's using, looks sick as fuck!! Well wanna see these 4 go liveo in the UK, I reckon this is gonna be big in 2009!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c2wDBY_vFIc

why is everyone giving him people like playing drums and stuff live.

i dont think hes asking what do people who use real instruments use live. i think hes asking wot people use to play there music at clubs.

if so, they use soming called dj decks. 2 (either cd or vinyl) turntables that play the music and one mixer in the middle. theres a bit to describe how djin works so look info up on sites or youtube vids of people djing.

thank you thats what I wanted to hear, I knew that DJing was involved but did not know that is all they used. yes DJ starscream is with slipknot but he is also in dnb.

Back
Top Bottom