Player update 2 new tunes!

ide hav to agree distance is the best tune ive heard from u guys so far nice pad fat bass an a good idea on the riff, i wasnt sure where u would take it but it sounds heavy good work man!

The beat in algolagnia is a bit awkward (if it were in the mix) but theres some phat ideas there an i doubt it would sound as good wiv a straight beat.

all in all 2 very well produced tunes.

the other tunes on your player are soundin good aswel man no wonder u guys are signed!

big up! rated!

hehee thanks bro, Algolagnia is pretty straight forward and rolling really

watch out for warfare if ya want awkwardness hahaha finishing that off soon and will keep everyone updated

Big ups for the listen bro, much appreciated :)

BOH

distance: big tune... shows some really intelligent arrangement (restraint or something when introducing new elements on the way to the break?) -- not sure I dig the notation when the bline comes up in pitch @ 2:14, but hey still sick

algolagnia: the bline in algolagnia seems very similar to distance in notation to me for some reason, seems almost part 2-ish -- diggin the hand drum work throughout, the pad bit that comes in awhile after the drop I could take or leave -- I agree distance would be an easier sell on the floor, but I think it has more to do with the play between the beat and the bass pattern.

algolagnia! proper sounds!

would love to know how u get the movement in the reece? is it by splitting it into high/mid/low, putting them thru seperate filters and changing the frequency?

great great stuff here! i must say 'Secret Society' is a excellent tune, nice fat sound to it. theres lots going on in your music and takes a few listens but thats good:)

great great stuff here! i must say 'Secret Society' is a excellent tune, nice fat sound to it. theres lots going on in your music and takes a few listens but thats good:)

Thanks bro, Secret Society will be available to download from monday 26th Jan, its on a 3 part digital EP on Close 2 Death :)

@Cooke, yeah i split my main reece sound into 2 channels normally, one i have for pure sub, the other i have as the distorted part and add various fx to that too

Hope that helps
Big ups for the listens and comments guys

yeah man much obliged for that. ive just developed my first (halfish) successful reece but i still got loads to do on it, im not sure if the amount of control i want can be achieved using reason, i get the impression from most that the effects on it are a bit shitty...

probably post a sample of the tune im workin on see if anyone has any ideas.

peace (y)

yeah man much obliged for that. ive just developed my first (halfish) successful reece but i still got loads to do on it, im not sure if the amount of control i want can be achieved using reason, i get the impression from most that the effects on it are a bit shitty...

probably post a sample of the tune im workin on see if anyone has any ideas.

peace (y)

hahahahahaha erm, these are made on thor in reason bro, IT CAN BE DONE :wave:

Back
Top Bottom