Player stories

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I'll start off.

today my girlfriend of two months broke up with me, I grabbed her tits and walked away. Then I listened to pink floyd.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i remember my first tit

gwan young lad, give it ti her in the but, become A man, saturdays the day playbway, your a star in lights at that night seen

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
did you clean the jiz from your pants before or after you listened to pink floyd?
Both

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

i remember my first tit

gwan young lad, give it ti her in the but, become A man, saturdays the day playbway, your a star in lights at that night seen
fucking amazing sig, holy shit that made my day better

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i had a film with the camera doing a brief scan of a girls body from tit on down to puss on my phone. a mate sent it to me long ago. my girl was going through my pictures on my phone (i know?? what the fucking shit right?) and accidentaly switched to films and found that. no real explaining it at that point i felt, said it was a picture of a picture and walked into the kitchen mortified. couldve handled that situation better, she thinks i cheated but i dont give a fuck so PLAYA PLAYAAAA

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Your dad's slightly saggy chest doesn't count sorry greddie.

However much you like to lick them whilst he wanks you off, it still doesn't count.

Also, it still does count as incest. It doesn't have to involve penetration, contrary to popular belief.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats so funny, cos i was just listening to this. can you imagine!!

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what happened to thread? you seem to think begging for incest is ott or something come on dont be a pusy

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
in my first year of high school i used to touch this girls tits, her pussy and spank her arse all over the place until a teacher got me done and i was excluded for a week and moved classes, after that day everyone in my year found out what i got excluded for. looking back, if the teacher hadnt grassed i would have lost my virginity at 12 years old

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Your dad's slightly saggy chest doesn't count sorry greddie.

However much you like to lick them whilst he wanks you off, it still doesn't count.

Also, it still does count as incest. It doesn't have to involve penetration, contrary to popular belief.
hes someones dad, but he aint mine.... the dirt doesnt come off