Played out the other night ....

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by DJError, May 17, 2011.

1. DJError

DJError AKA Error

and my cd didnt work on a CDJ 1000, just said there was 1 track (there were 7) and just wouldnt play. but it works in my CDJ 850....anyone have any suggestions as to why it didnt work? or does anyone use a program they use to burn cds to which work in a 1000?

2. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

if its in a club and its been mashed about maybe the eye needed cleaning, goes to show u can never fucking trust club equipment, shit that, alot of DJs say they only use CDJ's now cos every club they go to have fucked turntables, how the table have turned!!!

shitter that tho man....

3. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

odd.. did you try other cds in it?

there are weird settings on cds, like auto cue - if that aint on (or off cant remember which way round) everytime you press cue itl go to the start of the first track..

4. femfing

femfing Active Member

yes, i had similar problems while playing out, some cds just didnt play, some just skip through the track.. nobody else was having the same problem as i had. its strange cause it works on my cdj at home. i was always using verbatim cds, and never had any problems with them, until now, so i switched to jvc cds (made by Taiyo Yuden) which are supposed to be one the best brands.. so far, i did not have any problem with them.

5. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

more often then not its something the dj has done with the burning settings without realising the effects globally, it does happen from time to time. try a factory reset stylee thingy on your burning software and then just change what you know and try again. not ideal as you cant just nip in the club and check your cds works but you know what i mean ;)

6. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!