Playaz Xmas Special

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Sunday 27th December
PLAYAZ XMAS SPECIAL & ORIGINAL SIN 'GROW YOUR WINGS' ALBUM LAUNCH...10pm ~ 6am £15,
£12 NUS & FabricFirst
DJ Hype (2 Hour Set)
Pascal
Fabio
Friction
Hazard
Potential Badboy

Room 2

Marcus Intalex
Commix
dBridge
Breakage
SP:MC
Stamina
MC Justyce

Room 3
BCUK
Calyx
Fierce
Prolix
MC AD

Sure more acts will be added as Original Sin doesn't appear to be at his own albulm launch!!
Thoughts? Better than the Ram special I reckon

This looks tasty, across all three rooms ...

Room 2 looks fucking sick if you're into that kinda thing ...

Fierce in Room 3 as well :)

Friction in Room 1 ...

Might have to reach this as I'll probably be in with the famo on Boxin Day

No MC's in Room 1?!

I heard this rave last year was shite.......might hit it though as I didn't go myself.......

Last year was nuts mate, definiely reaching this 1 Fabio's beats on that room one soundsystem....needs more andy tho agreed

yeah man! me & riisu went to carnival playaz thought & fun was on with andy & jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez did fun kill andy's vibe or what.

I heard about that. Det did a set with Andy and as soon as it hit 6am, Det just fucked off! Die had to take control of the mic for 5 mins

Playaz without Andy & GQ just aint the same if you ask me. Its all about waiting for him to turn up and just tear the fuck out of room 1!

friction tho :thumbsup: kinda lolin that andy and friction aren't on the same bill :clown:

room 3 looks tough tho and room 2 should smack... tempted by this......

Who eva told you that is retarded

You're exactly right. The cunt is!

That's why I said I'm gonna hit it. Also, out of all the raves I've been to and all the venues.....I've never actually been to Fabric for a rave! Been for a house night a couple years back, so will be good to check Fabric out properly...

might reach this. i dunno though, the last playaz i went to was fucking shit (im talking about the crowd, so many wankers in there its unreal).

but this line up is so tempting. we'll see..

might reach this. i dunno though, the last playaz i went to was fucking shit (im talking about the crowd, so many wankers in there its unreal).

but this line up is so tempting. we'll see..

i know what you mean bout playaz being shit.... i went to the halloween special and i dunno something just didnt seem the same as all the other playaz nights that i've been to, maybe it was coz i was sober but i just felt that tune selection from most of the dj's was a bit weird and even andy c didnt produce the goods like he usually does, although he did play hte new spy tune which was immense only to ruin it by dropping in colourwheel..... rant over
from now on room 2 and 3 are what i go to in fabric and i aint missing this for shit breakage will kill it plus intalex see y'all there

Yo has any1 got any audio 4 that new spy tune talked about it the above post, heard him do the same mix last week then roll in that pulp fiction remix, twas wickid

Back
Top Bottom