Playaz Xmas Special

yeah those doormen are pretty annoying. what made me laugh was, at the last ram 4-man fight broke out on the stage and 2 of the boys flew right into the door and through it. a bouncer was already inside that room so he obviously dealt with them. but for a minute the man on doorwatch didnt have a clue what to do at first.

of course he ended up fucking them up though.

yeah its all about holding on the barriers an when a banger drops using them to launch urself in the air lol

Mate, Room 2 at Matter is usually deserted, even when Nero was in there, I still walked straight to the cage and down backflips. Fucking quality being right at the front.

@ Majestic - I left just before the OS & Hazard sets because an OS set has been nothing new since about June. Same old stuff and he isn't the best DJ, prefer to hear Taxman without the drumstep-shite. And I saw Hazard @ Nicky B & Fatman's the other week. Was not impressed tbh, and the main tunes that he's playing atm that I wanted to hear; Tomorrow's Another Day VIP, Platinum Shadows and a couple more, already got rinsed in Hype's 2hours. Plus I was messed!!

@ Mr G - I've seen Fabio a fair few times as well. Best set I've seen him live was @ AWOL last year, true jungle vibes. Seriously, I like Fabio's sets, but either something was going wrong or he was mashed!! Mixing not good!! Also, unfortunately it was us doing pushing and shoving. We had a nice bit of space when we was in there, skanking down when a tune dropped nicely and having a good time. Then it just got full of pink-vest-wearing, neon glasses-wearing fassies. Every other one asking for pills and MD. Didn't mind the first 5 times, after 10 it gets annoying. I like space. It's a dog-eat-dog rave and I wanted space!! And I know 1st-timers are more than welcome to the scene, but not when a rave @ Xmas needs true raver vibes. Would of probs been a better atmosphere if it kicked off!!

lol wtf!!! in my opinion yes, in your opinion no. there is no right or wrong answer i just posted a reply as to why someone who was in room one all nite went home before s!n and hazard, arguebly the best sets of the night in that room.
im just expressing the fact i had a good time in room one. a better time than if i was in room two all nite and im sure im not the only one. its just the type of dnb i like/enjoy to rave to

another thing, i would have gone regardless if s!n was on the flyer or not, it was my mates bday bash and thats were he wanted to go

maybe your just trying to up your E-rep with all this shit so il leave you to it

:wave:
I don't think your understanding what I am telling you.... D-bridge, intalex, commix are all much better djs than Adam. That is not my opion either, it's full well known! And ur trying to say there was no point going if u didn't watch him, which is bullshit. He plays the same bloody set again and again. Just trying to give u some advice mate, if u don't wanna listen then u can be the fool, cause anyone on here will back me up by saying you will be the one missing out.
Rant over

Tbh shogun and renegade are the only way to go, once youve been there and checked the crowd there i.e. (nearly 100% heads) you won't be going back to fabric. Infact after the next level bizness of renegade on the 19th I dont know what I was thinking heading to fabric, just wanted some decent jump up vibes after missing fatman ds bday bash thing.... I think renegade might slightly be better night overall than lightbox. Its a heavy club!

Then it just got full of pink-vest-wearing, neon glasses-wearing fassies. Every other one asking for pills and MD. Didn't mind the first 5 times, after 10 it gets annoying. I like space. It's a dog-eat-dog rave and I wanted space!! And I know 1st-timers are more than welcome to the scene, but not when a rave @ Xmas needs true raver vibes. Would of probs been a better atmosphere if it kicked off!!

Haha, we got asked a couple of times too and I dont even take drugs and was completly sober!

Good point about it being xmas special. I didnt think the other rooms were too bad it was just room 1 for Hype, after that the vibe improved a bit. I dont mind people going mental, but just mind where your putting your elbows :)

friction was pretty good fabio not the best seen much better hazard and os .... poor same set they been playing for long bar a couple tunes

Haha, we got asked a couple of times too and I dont even take drugs and was completly sober!

Good point about it being xmas special. I didnt think the other rooms were too bad it was just room 1 for Hype, after that the vibe improved a bit. I dont mind people going mental, but just mind where your putting your elbows :)

This I can't stand, yeah have a nice rave-up but watch out for the ladies enal....jeez!!

Took a vid of when Hype dropped Therapy VIP, was nice and high on the balcony. Only a short one, ava butchers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brk6_iEEwrU

Peace.

nice vid :)

ic3 & det FTW not often you get 2 top mcs in the crowd owning it at fabric, well not when ive been there anyway

Cheers.

I don't rate Det at all myself. But IC was on fyahhhh!!!! Always hypes up the crowd whereva he goes, even if he is a Chelsea fan!!

Back
Top Bottom