Playaz update

gilmertthecat

Ceej
VIP Junglist
We have plenty of releases scheduled for the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010. You should all now be aware that there is a debut album from Original Sin coming in December – ‘Grow Your Wings’. Well, along with that we also have a Ganja debut for Jaydan with ‘The Driller Killer EP’. This features ‘The Driller Killer’, ‘Ghetto’, ‘Something for the man dem’ and ‘The Shadows’. This is due late November. There is also a follow up single from Netsky, ‘Everyday’ and ‘Come Back Home’ following the success of the ‘Prisma’ release on Liq-Weed Ganja.
And if that wasn’t enough there is an EP from Sub Zero and an EP from Taxman both on Ganja, plus an EP from Crystal Clear on Frontline.

http://www.playazonline.co.uk/?p=1420

This makes me very happy...Ram should take note...although I suppose we'll see if Hype's chatting breeze or not on release dates...

Looking very much forward to Taxman and Jaydan.

If it weren't just for Therapy and Your Love, I'd be hyped about Grow Your Wings as well.

Big things coming from the Playaz camp.

Hype just played some sick exclusive new orginal sin tune which is gonna be on the album, released December, wasn't what i was expecting at all was proper dark and away from his usual jump up bangers. Big Tings

Hype just played some sick exclusive new orginal sin tune which is gonna be on the album, released December, wasn't what i was expecting at all was proper dark and away from his usual jump up bangers. Big Tings

It wasn't 'Dangerous' was it?

I heard that on Hype's show yesterday and I'm surprisingly pleased with it. If it's on the flip of 'Your Love' I may need a second copy of that one.

I've always avoided Jaydan's beats like the plague as every one I've listened to in the past has been pony clownstep.

I have an open mind so I'm curious to hear some of his new beats.

Bring it on.

I've always avoided Jaydan's beats like the plague as every one I've listened to in the past has been pony clownstep.

I have an open mind so I'm curious to hear some of his new beats.

Bring it on.

these were my thoughts exactly a friend of mine has always liked jaydan but i've never seen the appeal for his style, however hearing driller killer it sounds like that nasty wobbly sound which he used to love has been kicked out and a nice sort of steppa beat has come in, this should be interesting, still will be waiting to see what taxman has to say more than this, harry's revenge is a crazy tune

these were my thoughts exactly a friend of mine has always liked jaydan but i've never seen the appeal for his style, however hearing driller killer it sounds like that nasty wobbly sound which he used to love has been kicked out and a nice sort of steppa beat has come in, this should be interesting, still will be waiting to see what taxman has to say more than this, harry's revenge is a crazy tune

Driller Killer is the obvious one mate, the other 3 tunes on the ep are all very jungle jungle stylee, and they're all pretty sick

Taxman ep will be very interesting, because I have no idea of any confirmed tracks for it so far, he's got so many tunes which could be on it though, Harry's Revenge should definately be one of the four though, straight nasty track.

I'd like to see Harry's Revenge and Dreamland. I got a strange feeling Dreamland may go on the Johnny Cage name along with Terminator, but then I heard Bass Hertz would be the flip on Terminator.

Still hoping for Navigator!

Driller Killer is the obvious one mate, the other 3 tunes on the ep are all very jungle jungle stylee, and they're all pretty sick

Taxman ep will be very interesting, because I have no idea of any confirmed tracks for it so far, he's got so many tunes which could be on it though, Harry's Revenge should definately be one of the four though, straight nasty track.

jungle you say............ well i guess i will keep a look out for the other tunes have you got any names for them

Back
Top Bottom