DnB Playaz - The Flavours EP Vol. 3

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
92159507.jpg

Various Artists ‘The Flavours, Vol. 3
1: DJ Hype ‘Peace Love and Unity’ (Basher Remix)
2: Jaydan ‘Back Here’
3: Shimah ‘Origin of the Cave’
4: DJ Devize & Shookz ‘Coming in Stealth’
5: Sub Zero ‘Digital Blues’
6: Rewind ‘Hunt Her Down’

Looks quite interesting, a nice variation of artists in this release!

Finally comin in stealths out been waiting so long for that, that jaydan bit is pretty sweet aswell

Peace Love & Unity rmx is alright, Back Here is ok & waited so long for Coming In Stealth its lost its appeal. Not heard Hunt Her Down & seeing as that & Digital Blues are likely to be digital releases, I'm only really fond of Origin Of The Cave. Not the strongest Flavours EP

Nah forget the digitals, can't just be remixing your old tunes Digital Blues is weak. Strong EP though my favourite being the Basher remix love that one.

Nice little varied EP this. Anyone got any audio for that new Jaydan bit? don't think I've heard it. Sub Zero reworking protection in this I think, need him back on the grotty dancefloor imo, you've had a hit with a deep tune stop making copies of it mate cmon.... Loving that new Shimah one though, pretty fucking cool and the Basher remix.

New Jaydan tune was on Hype's show last week. Proper vibes on it, really digging it. Really feeling Coming in Stealth (and have been for ages). Origin of the Cave and Digital Blues are also big ones. Not a bad EP, actually!

Out Aug 13th

1: DJ Hype ‘Peace Love and Unity’ (Basher Remix)
2: Jaydan ‘Back Here’
3: Shimah ‘Origin of the Cave’
4: DJ Devize & Shookz ‘Coming in Stealth’
5: Sub Zero ‘Digital Blues’ (digital only)
6: Rewind ‘Hunt Her Down’ (digital only)

Back
Top Bottom