Playaz Mayday Bank Holiday Special

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Check this for a lineup
3 Rooms of Dnb
Cant beat it in my opinion, this is why i reckon fabirc is the best club in London now

PLAYAZ
Room 1
DJ Hype Andy C Fabio Pascal Hazard Brockie Potential Bad Boy MCs IC3, Fats, GQ
Room 2
Icicle Instra:mental Spectrasoul Zero T Survival Crystal Clear MCs SP:MC, Stamina, Fats
Room 3
Ed Rush Dieselboy BCUK The Upbeats Fierce Prolix MC Rymetyme, A.D.

There!
Anyone else up for it?

Yeh mate will probably be reaching, love the way hype varies it, ed rush and a few others will be good, but brockie should be no where near a set of turntables.....i mean seriously NO WHERE NEAR

SP should go in room one as well, and Fats just in room two.

Brockie playing a dancefloor/jump-up set?! Oh dear...

I'd also replace Fabio & Potential Bad Boy with Taxman & Subzero.

IMO this is a poor line-up.

Different strokes for different folks.

Room 2 @ a Playaz night is never my sort of thing...

But it's a PLAYAZ night!! So I'd want to hear some dirty new Playaz dubs being dropped.

I doubt I'd go to another one of these anytime soon though. Went to my 1st one in Dec and it was like going to a school disco that played dnb.

Different strokes for different folks.

Room 2 @ a Playaz night is never my sort of thing...

But it's a PLAYAZ night!! So I'd want to hear some dirty new Playaz dubs being dropped.

I doubt I'd go to another one of these anytime soon though. Went to my 1st one in Dec and it was like going to a school disco that played dnb.

what do you mean it's not about room
2 on a playaz night? Uve only been to one!
Andy C, Hype, Hazard, spectrasoul, icicle, ed rush, bcuk..... How is this a poor lineup in anyones eyes?

what do you mean it's not about room
2 on a playaz night? Uve only been to one!
Andy C, Hype, Hazard, spectrasoul, icicle, ed rush, bcuk..... How is this a poor lineup in anyones eyes?

As I said. Different strokes for different folks. IMO, as this is a PLAYAZ night (I know Room 2 etc isn't hosted by Playaz) I just can't see myself being drawn to this night.

I might of only been to one Playaz night, but I've been going ravin on a regs for over 5 years now. Playaz has never really had a line-up I've fancied over any other raves that are happening at the same weekend, but a mate was driving to the Xmas one so I jumped in. Sets were OK, but the crowd was pathetic. Det, as always, was shit as well.

I am a dancefloor/jump-up d&b head at heart. That's why I don't enjoy Room 2 @ Playaz, too boring for me. I like a nice grimey atmosphere, but where everyone knows what's good, and everyone has a nice bit of space to skank out. Playaz isn't like this at all, as they construct the line-up to make this not happen (by not having a lot of MC's on the line-up), which is fair enough.

Only 3 names in that list up there appeal to me. So in my eyes this is a poor night as fair as Playaz is concerned.

There is something for everyone with this line up. Andy C, Hype, Spectrasoul, Ed Rush, Icicle, etc. All styles are covered. If all rooms were playing jump up wouldn't it be pointless and a little boring?

After seeing Ed Rush's set last week at Metalheadz, this would be the one set I would have to see.

Well if you compare it to this fridays line up its pretty good in all rooms. Whereas this friday is only really bout room1, and imo its not even that great.

il be at both regardless tho lol

Back
Top Bottom