playaz may not be pressing anymore vinyl

archive

VIP Junglist
according to facespace

"grab yourself a piece of Playaz history. not only is this limited but it could well be the last slab of Playaz vinyl. http://bit.ly/PUr2TP"

no hazard ep :(:(:(:(:(

Could just do what other labels are kinda doing and do pressings depending on what the people want.

Anyone still buy anything on playaz?

Don't mean to be harsh but their output recently was aimed at the younger generation of "noise" lovers who don't legally purchase music.

Stereotypical behaviour on my behalf but I'm pretty sure I have a valid point

Anyone still buy anything on playaz?

Don't mean to be harsh but their output recently was aimed at the younger generation of "noise" lovers who don't legally purchase music.

Stereotypical behaviour on my behalf but I'm pretty sure I have a valid point

Their output recently hasn't been any different than before..

If you're looking for a label releasing noise for kids I present RAM

their output recently was aimed at the younger generation of "noise" lovers

1zzhs8z.gif

WHY DON'T YOU GO LISTEN TO TROGLODYTE HOW IS THAT FOR KIDS YOU SOULLESS GINGER BASTARD.

loving how this thread is shaping up.

fyi troglodyte was nice. the flip was garbage
imo of course

The recent Need For Mirrors and Gridlok releases and the Prolix and Sub Zero EPs all show Playaz is still on form. Sure they let out some duds from time to time but I definitely wouldn't say they've lost it.

New Original Sin is shit though.

ah well, who gives a fuck. Vinyl's shit anyway. proper overrated. you can't even download a vinyl.

Havn't bought any playaz releases in a looong time so wouldn't affect me, all wah wah womph bits of plastic that would see more use as a frisbee imo.
Am hearing this or at least rumours about this with more and more labels lately, despite people saying vinyl sales are on the up. Might just be some big marketing thing so people think 'shit, last release, must bag!' Or it might be the last thing they press. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom