playaz may not be pressing anymore vinyl

Pretty crap release to finish on if so... a Hazard release would be much better, sell more and be more fitting. Or maybe that's the point... put out a very average 12" that won't be hugely popular in order to prove that the vinyl market is dead?

I dont think this will be last vinyl playaz press. maybe wrong but cant see them not pressing new hazard material.

I have never, ever, ever, been impressed by the djing of anyone who hasn't learnt to dj on vinyl.

Cdjs might sound the same but they make shit djs who know nothing about the layout of the tunes they're playing

People who have only ever used cdjs are the kind of people that don't cut to floating zero when it does the du...dudu...dudu bit or don't cut medicine remix at the drop (which should be punishable by death or loss of penis IMO). Everyone who is good at djing has used vinyl at some point. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. I'm not talking about tune selection though I just mean technically.

Also vinyl feels nice when I rub it on myself

I don't use CDJ's, myself, but I'm not sure how true this is. Surely they actually know their tunes better than someone using vinyl because they can't just read the grooves? I know very little about CDJs though...

I don't use CDJ's, myself, but I'm not sure how true this is. Surely they actually know their tunes better than someone using vinyl because they can't just read the grooves? I know very little about CDJs though...

Nah it's true dude.

Digital/CDJ signal is completely clean, flat and sterile. Vinyl distorts the signal in a good way adding more warmth. Different needles/cartridges give varying degrees of distortion.

Digital isn't 'flat' or 'sterile', that doesn't mean anything. And personally I'd take distortion-free myself, but people are free to prefer whatever they want.

true to a certain extent, but if you know your tunes you know your tunes, simple.

Those who want certain digital releases on vinyl..... just pay £18 to have 2 tunes pressed onto a vinyl. costly i know but at least ure prob one of the only ones with them tunes on vinyl

well u can view the wave forms if u have a dvs or one of those fancy cdjs.

cdjs are the gingers of mixing is what Danwell is, correctly, saying.

and I don't mean those fit gingers, I mean this guy
92239763765044404.jpg

I just typed in ginger school boys into google and found the grimmest site imaginable. Thanks for that Hero...now I'm off to be sick somewhere..

Buy a tune on vinyl, buy that same tune digitally listen to them both see which sounds more awesome

a banging tune is a banging tune if It's played off of a CDJ or a 1210, who gives a fuck, honestly. vinyl's proper homo and dead. you all need to get over it.

It's all about Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus B2B USB sticks and RekordBox.

You all need to move with the times or get aids and die.

a banging tune is a banging tune if It's played off of a CDJ or a 1210, who gives a fuck, honestly. vinyl's proper homo and dead. you all need to get over it.

Clearly hasn't mixed on turntables before

yes but it can sound vastly different for a number of reasons, least of all that you have to master tunes differently to be put on wax because of limitations of the physical medium, such as bass below around 40 Hz (I think that's about the area) has to be made mono otherwise the groove is too large and causes the vinyl to skip.

vinyl DEFINITELY sounds better

Back
Top Bottom