playaz may not be pressing anymore vinyl

archive

VIP Junglist
according to facespace

"grab yourself a piece of Playaz history. not only is this limited but it could well be the last slab of Playaz vinyl. http://bit.ly/PUr2TP"

no hazard ep :(:(:(:(:(

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Anyone still buy anything on playaz?

Don't mean to be harsh but their output recently was aimed at the younger generation of "noise" lovers who don't legally purchase music.

Stereotypical behaviour on my behalf but I'm pretty sure I have a valid point

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Anyone still buy anything on playaz?

Don't mean to be harsh but their output recently was aimed at the younger generation of "noise" lovers who don't legally purchase music.

Stereotypical behaviour on my behalf but I'm pretty sure I have a valid point
Their output recently hasn't been any different than before..

If you're looking for a label releasing noise for kids I present RAM

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
The recent Need For Mirrors and Gridlok releases and the Prolix and Sub Zero EPs all show Playaz is still on form. Sure they let out some duds from time to time but I definitely wouldn't say they've lost it.

New Original Sin is shit though.

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
Havn't bought any playaz releases in a looong time so wouldn't affect me, all wah wah womph bits of plastic that would see more use as a frisbee imo.
Am hearing this or at least rumours about this with more and more labels lately, despite people saying vinyl sales are on the up. Might just be some big marketing thing so people think 'shit, last release, must bag!' Or it might be the last thing they press. Who knows.