Playaz @ Fabric 26/04/13

Forau

VIP Junglist
Who's reaching on friday?

Im not going to lie, im mainly there for Dispatch in room 3. Been rinsing dispatch releases last month or so. Probably gonna be heading up just me and my mate, so if anyone wants to link shoot me a PM or something.

Lineup below.

Room 1
PLAYAZ

DJ Hype 2 Hour Set
Pascal
Goldie
Hazard
Grooverider
Original Sin B2B Taxman
Potential Badboy
IC3
Evil B
Funsta MC
2Shy
Fats

Room 2

Scratch Perverts & AD
Foundation (Scott Garcia B2B Sticky) & MC Creed
Logan Sama
Mensah
Jakes
Kutz
DJ Barely Legal

Room 3
DISPATCH

Break
Hybris
Silent Witness
DLR
Amoss
LD50
MCs: Gusto, JC

Whats the vibe like at a playaz night I've never done one before. Is it the type of thing you can just go by yourself and mingle cos i was considering going somewhere on my own this weekend. Would of gone shogun but no mates around and don't really think that venue has that on your own vibe about it. Heard playaz gets a bit too roudy ?

Last edited:
Whats the vibe like at a playaz night I've never done one before. Is it the type of thing you can just go by yourself and mingle cos i was considering going somewhere on my own this weekend. Would of gone shogun but no mates around and don't really think that venue has that on your own vibe about it. Heard playaz gets a bit too roudy ?

Nah its usually alright, youve got your standard shady characters you come to expect at every rave but ive never had any real trouble there.

Ive been on my own once, was strange, but got used to it pretty quick because i have a habit of going off on my own and getting lost even if im with like 20 people anyway. The journey there and back was quite lonely though :(

Just me and my old housemate heading up there on friday, so like i say, if anyone wants to link let me know.

you should try a nu:era rave haha madness... like forau said you always got shady ppl that prang you out... but this is security and shit and it always helps when you go with a 4+ group

Yea i usually get bored of my group and wonder off too kind of feel restricted in a group most of the time and don't really pay any interest to other ppl where as when I wonder off I'm either chatting to random people or just enjoying my own space. Id imagine the start and end is the worst part of it.

Yea i usually get bored of my group and wonder off too kind of feel restricted in a group most of the time and don't really pay any interest to other ppl where as when I wonder off I'm either chatting to random people or just enjoying my own space. Id imagine the start and end is the worst part of it.

Start and end arent even that bad, just if its a crappy journey its definately a whole lot worse doing it on your own lol.

Room 1 is good for Goldie and Grooverider, and Dispatch room 3 obvs. I won't be going though. Playaz can be full of a lot of dick heads... the manbag t shirt off mosh pit kind of dick head!

Looking forward to tonight, havent been out in far too long.

Going to be messsyyy.

I'll be reppin' the Playaz shirt and some blue nikes. Come say hi :).

Me too man was up on the balcony for most of it. Amoss was playing crazy tracks, some nitri remixes it sounded like. Went up and saw a bit of goldie in room one, ill be honest he was pretty alright this time.

Yea room 3 was sick was there for a few hours then eventually left to check out 1 and then lost concept of time probably wish I never left 3. Good vibes too expected it to be full of twats but it wasn't .

Was quite refreshing actually goin on your own and just doing what you want when you want and talkin bollox with who you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom