PLAYAZ 10TH ANNIVERSARY @ FABRIC - KISS: CHOSEN ONES MIXES

lundra

Brookes Brothers
Break
Andy C
Kenny Ken & Ragga Twins

Ripped off kiss chosen ones last friday night, so only half an hour of each but still awesome. In the process of uploading now so watch this space should be done very soon =]

UPDATE
Original link removed for some stupid reason, thanks to blackninja for taking the time to cut em up and post em on mediafire, for ease here's blackninja's link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wu5wxwjjkg9xa

Last edited:
ta bro

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

What the hell is that Andy c opener tune thats dropped with nightflight, blooming hell

original link's been removed for infingement :(. Is blackninja's link the same mp3, but chopped into 5 tracks? on the dl of them now :]

hype set is on form, best set ive heard from him in a while. sound quality on andys set is crap compared to the hype set. i heard there was a lot of sound problems on the night when they moved everything onto the stage. a few of mates left early cos the sounds were that bad

hype set is on form, best set ive heard from him in a while. sound quality on andys set is crap compared to the hype set. i heard there was a lot of sound problems on the night when they moved everything onto the stage. a few of mates left early cos the sounds were that bad

not sure really mate, probably doesn't help that the software i used to dl kiss chosen ones (so everyone except hype) isn't very good, and i didn't post hype, someone else did. I was there and tbh room 1 andy was easily the best set, i didn't notice any major sound issues just standard fabric loudness raping your ears ... but room 2's a different story when you've got ulterior motive and break .. sound was perrrfect they both smashed it, break was by far the best of the night. seriously annoyed they didn't air the second half of his set as it was BOOOOOOMING

Could anyone merge those files and re-up pls??

Split tracks on an mp3 player are not good!!

Much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom