PLAYAZ 10 YEARS OF FABRIC ANNIVERSARY!

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
This is my first rave in well over a year and i think i might have waited for the right one, cos the line up is ridiculous!!!! Whos goin!!??

29/10/2010

ROOM 1
HYPE
ANDY C
FRICTION
HAZARD
GROOVERIDER
BROOKES BROTHERS
POTENTIAL BADBOY
MCS - GQ, IC3, FATS, DET, FUNSTA MC

ROOM 2
FABIO
COMMIX
ULTERIOR MOTIVE
BREAK
PROLIX
CRYSTAL CLEAR
MCS - SP:MC, STAMINA, WREC

ROOM 3
KENNY KEN & RAGGA TWINS (OLDSCHOOL SET)
LOGISTICS
SUB ZERO
MCS - FEARLESS, AD
MORE TBA!!​

Last edited:
Shame that Fabio and Grooverider take up 2 slots. They should be outside the club selling burgers

If Kenny Ken's old school set is anything like his set at Shogun I may have to have a little wonder in there for that too

awesome, may give this a think

and I missed kenny kens oldskool set at Sanctuary, him with the ragga twins should be really good.

he did an old skool set at shogun a few weeks ago. was badman. was skanking when he dropped recharge

theres an oldskool CD pack being released from sanctuary isnt there? want nickys set too, was bbiiigg

edit: yes there is, £14 for 6 CDs atm... considering buying as the sets probably wont be uploaded.

He is good, but wouldnt say amazing, wouldnt you agree?

But he wanted to know if he was a good dj and he is. Ive seen him rock a crowd many times. Not all dj's have to play like andy c or friction to be good. As long as they dont play like your mate Fabio...

well I sort of meant, good compared to his fellow hospital members (excluding Cyantific). Who, imo, are pretty unexciting DJs.

But he wanted to know if he was a good dj and he is. Ive seen him rock a crowd many times. Not all dj's have to play like andy c or friction to be good. As long as they dont play like your mate Fabio...

No I agree, he seems to start with a nice heavy rolling selection, then breaks into a bit a cheese for the last part. Decent enough dj, allways seems to play room one at multiple playaz nights. Must be some connection there with Hype or summit.
Aye, im lead to beleive you might be able to purchase a quater pounder off him outside the venue.

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

well I sort of meant, good compared to his fellow hospital members (excluding Cyantific). Who, imo, are pretty unexciting DJs.

Yeah prob on a par with Nu:tone and Danny B (if his selection pushes your buttons) in terms of skill wise.
Plays a combination from the two tune wise.

Back
Top Bottom