planning a trip to london

KingFish

hey guys
im planning to go on a short holiday in london.
my biggest priority having some nice partys, i will be staying 2 nights so I was wondering if anyone could suggest me any dnb / tekno partys in london from tomorow till saturday next week
thx a lot!
ps: was also wondering if you could tell me where to find a good recordshop in londen

thx in advance

Friday 6th.. Ram records at Matter... gonna be big but you may need to find a ticket from somewhere! Otherwise turn up early, probably before 9 to have a chance of getting in.

Room 1

Andy C
Fabio
Chase and Status
Goldie
Hype
Subfocus
Red One
Noisia
GQ
MC Dynamite
MC Fats
MC IC3

Room 2

Skream
Caspa
Commix b2b D Bridge
Plastician
Culture Shock
Xample
Youngsta

MC Crazy D
Rod Aslan
Justyce

jeah i heard about those gigs but the problem is i prolly wont get there tomorow and i might not still be there next saturday... my friend wants to go from monday till wensday :s
anything happening than? it doesnt have to be anything big or something just a small dnbparty should be fine for us

hey guys
im planning to go on a short holiday in london.
my biggest priority having some nice partys, i will be staying 2 nights so I was wondering if anyone could suggest me any dnb / tekno partys in london from tomorow till saturday next week
thx a lot!
ps: was also wondering if you could tell me where to find a good recordshop in londen

thx in advance

Dude London...you should do some seightseeing one day..
Windsor etc..maybe I´m just 2 old:D
2 nights aren´t 2 long 2:)

Dude London...you should do some seightseeing one day..
Windsor etc..maybe I´m just 2 old:D
2 nights aren´t 2 long 2:)

were going from monday till thursday now so got 3 days, been 2 times in london already so the sightseeing part isnt really that important for me you know... well im shure gonne pay a visit to bm-soho!

but it's just one of those places you gotta go if you're a visiting jungalist from another nation init....

if your going to LDN you need CASH.

prices are steep for pretty much everything unless you go to Peckham Market lol

were going from monday till thursday now so got 3 days, been 2 times in london already so the sightseeing part isnt really that important for me you know... well im shure gonne pay a visit to bm-soho!

Fair point..I didn´t care lots about D&B when I visited the UK except baggin some records/cds at HMV.

Back
Top Bottom