Planet Nibiru is on it's way....

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Has anyone read about the Annunaki?

(If you have not. Look up Zecharia Sitchin, and his works. Mainly The 12th Planet.)

Sitchin's work outlines a collossal super theory syncronizing Ancient History, Modern & Post-Modern Myth, Mystery, Tradition, Religeon, and Profecy. He studied extensively the traditions of ancient Sumaria, Babylon, Assyria, Mayan and mesopotamia cultures. He uses this info to ramp up a discussion of the possibility of a rogue planet that travels along a 3600 year orbit in an elipitical pattern. This planet Nibiru is home to a reptilian race that has help establish ancient civilizations, and are even believed to have accelerated the genetic evolution of human DNA while teaching us astrology, math, metalugy among other things.

His theory is gaining alot of momentum over the past few years and may even help to locate and explain the mystey of atlantis, aliens in ancient times, shifting of the earth's magnetic field and the migrating of polar ice caps, the development of pyramids, the great flood in the bible, and most importantly why there is a large gap between neandrathal's and humans (with little to no physical or logical evolutionary evidence)

I just discovered this theory a couple days ago and my head has been spinnig ever since. I am not much of a conspiracy theorist but some of his empiracal research and study of ancient cultures is very interesting, and has got me thinkin about the possibility that he may be right about alot of things...

Thoughts anyone?

Back
Top Bottom