Plan B - Stay Too Long (Pendulum Remix)

Stilton-Blue.jpg

Didn't ur mother ever teach u that if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it...?

Couldnt you be doing something more productive then posting things u DONT like...?

stop being such a pussy. he's voicing his opinion. and he's keeping people up to date with what's coming out. it's shit, but im glad i know about this shit

Didn't ur mother ever teach u that if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it...?

Couldnt you be doing something more productive then posting things u DONT like...?

Didn't your English teacher teach you that it is offensive to reply to posts with such appalling spelling and grammar

I take it you like this song seeing as you have not expressed an opinion. Fair enough if you do, who am I to argue with a special needs child

this man is clearly being the good sport and keeping us up to date with all the awful new pendulum tunes that keep poking their head out every so often..im glad hes told me how wank this tune is...

Cheesey as Brie at the start, then no decent drop, beats are unoriginal and boring, it's radio drum and bass! Could you imagine if Andy C dropped this at WestFest? people would Boo, specially with that intro.

Even though it's a remix of PLan B it sounds like a very stereotypical Silico sound. Bo and hiss to Pendulum properly selling out for this one, Come back to the scene boys and push the boundaries like you used to!

Back
Top Bottom