Plan B Prayin (Breakage Remix)

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I just come across this Plan B - Praying (Breakage Remix). I think it's all right tune. What does everyone else think of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving this even though Plan B is swag.

Making good remixes from other genres aint easy but Breakage has been bang on it lately.

Glad some of you guys like the track Mixcloud has been given the oppurtunity to give the first offical download the track. More info at the blog

Also here's the DL link

breakage is killing it with the remixes at the moment, the man can do no wrong!! his remix of dog days are over sounds incredible

That is fucking sick. I love Breakage. Right from the early days. Ruff Dub still gets battered by me. Foundation has been in my car stereo for 4 months solid.

Bump, I love Breakage too.

Plan B = swag 100%

Chatus have also done a remix but its not as good:

good to see c&s makin something darker, back to the old styles a bit...breakage mix does win it though..any1 who thinks plan b is wack needs to check his early stuff, far far from it
very talented guy

linky no worky

*edit* found it, tbh. it sounds like Open Up and Open Up is the tune of his LP. Both the C&S and this remix are really good (y)

Last edited:
Been absolutely rinsing this tune :slayer:

Quite like the original aswell, Plan B album has got some pretty good tracks on it..

im not really a fan of plan B's new 'style' he seems to of found but i think the vocals work really well with what breakage has done. Big track!!

Back
Top Bottom