Plan B.. live

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, Feb 17, 2007.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

(y) Just had to say.. went to go see Plan B in Bristol last week.. Really amazing stuff!

really recomended probably one of the best acts we got in the UK right now.

Also saw Example (hes the one that did a version of Smile by Lilly Allen).. he was wicked too!! And professor green the closest thing we golt to Eminem right now (and 20 times more interesting)

Just thought id sprerad the love... go see him if you get a chance.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  2. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Pro Green is hot! Get the Lecture No.1 Mixtape is you ain't got it.:2thumbs:

I just hope he doesn't get too 'Mike Skinnered' and start making only jokey lads tracks.

Would like to see Plan B live, but tbh I did get fed up of the album after about a week of heavy play.

3. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

yeah, i think he might get a bit too 'Skinnered' but hes got a raw Eminem thing going on... kinda like that more light hearted Eminem stuff.. but with a good wholesome UK rawness.

Plan B is well worth seeing live, completely different to listening to the album.

I saw him at Reading fest and he was OK but then seeing him last week was like seeing somone completely different, really confident and entertaining...

Plus he played Suzzanne which is the darkest eeriest hip hop track ever... he played it with the lights off so the place was pitch black... !

if you get a chance its proper bo! he pleyed a lot of stuff that he couldnt put on the album cos of samples he used etc.

4. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

oh yeah and he rinsed out the chase n status version of his No Good tune whilst spitting the actual proper lyrics from it over it... proper bo!

5. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

One of the sickest UK talent, nah fook that, ONE OF THE SICKEST TALENTS ON THIS PLANET!!!

We saw P.B. on the last night of the tour in southampton, and it was the best live show ive seen in many years.

Check Paint it Blacker mixtape if you get a chance - i spent weeks tryin to find it, with no luck - so i blagged a copy off a mate. Proper ill bootleg steeze - Nirvana, Radiohead, Rollin Stones, Coldplay an loads more.

If you having trouble tracking it down, i can upload it for you Dan or Lokki :carlton:

6. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

yeah.. mate it love it if you could upload it!

ps.. did you get to see Example??? what you reckon?

i blagged one of them 'skinny jeans can fuckoff' shirts haha! jokes!

7. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Check ya Pms mang. :devil:

Yeah i caught Example, defo a hot talent. Funny as fook, with a justified ego to boot! :rslayer:

Examples mixtapes out this week innit? gonna have to get that.

Clothing range was dapper, i liked the look of the 'c*nt' t shirt that plan b had sellin haha!