Plan B - Deepest Shame (Andy C Remix)

When is he going to do some of his own tunes again? he is on a high contrast '08 vibe. Remix mad.
Dont like this tune tho, only recent one ive liked is the major lazer one

Nah, not into this... something UKF kids will enjoy for sure. if you look at the good songs at ukf, they all have a huge ammount of dislikes lol

Jesus fucking wept...

I can't remember the last time i thought anything positive whatsover about Andy...

Such a sad state of affairs :(

I dont get it Andy plays the Hardest sets why would he produce something like this

I dont get it Andy plays the Hardest sets why would he produce something like this

I wouldnt be so sure any more... Ram in Brum = Shit set, Outlook = shit set! Very dissapointing, lots and lots of shit similar UKF style tunes. Wont be making the effort to see him again until i hear otherwise...

Friction on the other hand... is still smashing it out :antitank:

The tune is alrightish but I fuckin cannot stand Plan B's vocals! He used to be alright before he got all big and sold out!

he's a shit rapper, but his 'soul' stuff is decent...wouldnt pay for it, but it's decent.

seriously, his lyrics are piss poor.

Generic middle of the road dance music. Does the job for people who don't want anything too in your face or unfamiliar.

Back
Top Bottom