Places Change (preview- please help me improve it)

Liked change places first time round, but this has taken it to another level.

Much Better, bouncy as fruck, defo an improvement Foamo,
is this a remix you have done yourself or has some other producer remixed your tune??

Only thing i would change is at 2.05 when the track drops too abruptly into the break, maybe a switchup for the last bar to get people ready for the drop.

Im gonna be recording a mix for 24seven.da.ru this weekend, any chance of a mp3 to drop this lil ’un in??

Trust me - absolute dancefloor smasher written all over this bro - PM if you can sort a mp3 out.

Soundin' alright Foamo, unfortunatly I think it's lost the vibe that the original had. The swing bit has been well overused now aswell, and it does not really suit the Tramen break in my opinion.

Anyways, I hate being negative so do what you feel works best, bigup :spliff:

Gonna have to disagree with you on this one SDM, like this nice bouncy li'l number, get the dance floor flowing ;)

Can I have a high qual mp3 for the radio show?

Thank you please :)

KidKut said:
Gonna have to disagree with you on this one SDM, like this nice bouncy li'l number, get the dance floor flowing ;)

Can I have a high qual mp3 for the radio show?

Thank you please :)

Fair enough :shrug:

Yeah lotso variety goin on here, fresh styeeee sorta vibes, try swinging the sound aswell as the drums it will sound better.
Big-ups n keep on plugin away.

Project :gun: :sniper:

Craziness.. I never heard the original before tho but I like this.. I too would liek to hear a hi qual. mp3 of that.. wooo

Wicked tune man........but...........i fink u should calm down that filterin on the main melody dude.but.........to be honest.....u should jus rinse it out proper proper proper proper.

:mr_cool: i do like the tune though!!!!!big up :shades:

Back
Top Bottom