Place to stay after Westfest

jamted_12

Well my mate and I are going to Westfest at the end of October in Somerset. Going to be a sick rave and we thought instead of going back to his parents house (where we cant smoke or have a mix afterwards) we would rent a detached cottage or something near the rave so we can do precisely that smoke and mix to the early hours of the morning. If anyones intrested it would be cool because it will be quite expensive for the 2 of us about £250 so if about 5 or 6 of us chipped in it could work quite nicely. Not looking for anything mental afterwards just somewhere to have a marathon mix after the rave and alot of smoking. We are both 23 and very chilled out guys so if anyones intrested let me know. Thanks.

James

PS we would have all the decks and vinyl set up

Last edited:
DUDE that sounds like a fucking idea!! I'm afraid I'm not guna join you as I have no idea who you are and could be a bum bandit but good luck :)

Guna rally some of the 40 heads that are going from my ends (y)

That does sound like a really good idea, but because I live pretty close, I can just get a coach back to mine from the event and have a fat smoke at mine or my sister's!

Would invite you, but I don't know who you are!!! :P

I can't wait though, bloody love Westfest, one of the only times a year now that I'll get absolutely shit faced and not mind not remember any of the sets at all. Plus it means I'm less likely to get cross with the MCs. :)

Back
Top Bottom