Pitch to Freq Reference Sheet

This is going to come in insanely useful, will probably print it and tape it up by my work space. Mad props to you once again man, + repped

EDIT: 1,000th post!

Nice find, thanks.

On a side note Voxengo SPAN analyzer has this built in. If you hover your mouse over the analyzer it'll come up with the frequency and also relative key position (C1 etc) Best of all, it's free and highly customizable and you can perform some nice routing trickery with it.

Nice find, thanks.

On a side note Voxengo SPAN analyzer has this built in. If you hover your mouse over the analyzer it'll come up with the frequency and also relative key position (C1 etc) Best of all, it's free and highly customizable and you can perform some nice routing trickery with it.

From Sam The DnB Man:

Nice one Riisu, I've heard good things about this but you have persuaded me to download this!

Nice find, thanks.

So does Abletons Spectrum Analyzer for the abletons users

i just realised a few weeks ago after using it for over 6 months lol

This is going to come in insanely useful, will probably print it and tape it up by my work space. Mad props to you once again man, + repped

EDIT: 1,000th post!

Many thanks T:M! I definitely plastered a copy of this in my little production scrapbook...I've found it to be quite invaluable as well. :)

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:20 ----------

Nice find, thanks.

WOAH!! Nice tip/discovery! Very cool indeed.

Nice one, your a credit to the forum.
Thank you kindly Prideinyouride.

Thanks lost
You're quite welcome Salvus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom