Pissed up wankers!

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Don't you hate it when pissed up people fuck with your mix and shit? Always fucking with the volume, looking through the tunes and fucking up an order you may have, one time even throwing vinyl!!!

Any stories people?

Don't you hate it when pissed up people fuck with your mix and shit? Always fucking with the volume, looking through the tunes and fucking up an order you may have, one time even throwing vinyl!!!

Any stories people?

What!! and you let them do this??

hahaha!! i dare someone to touch my vinyl.... seriously.... i also dare you to try and touch any part of the decks/mixer/cables/ while im mixing......

No i don't let people do this! but say im in the middle of a mix or whatever and i look to my right and theres some cunt in my box im pretty helpless cos im in the middle of a mix! Of course they will get the 'OI YOU CUNT FUCK OFF'.. but they're pissed.. nothings gunna stop them!!!

No i don't let people do this! but say im in the middle of a mix or whatever and i look to my right and theres some cunt in my box im pretty helpless cos im in the middle of a mix! Of course they will get the 'OI YOU CUNT FUCK OFF'.. but they're pissed.. nothings gunna stop them!!!

i put my box by my feet.
i just have to bend over it, its uncomfortable but its comforting knowing that someone aint gunna key my records

where are you mixing?

spoons?

jus stop the music & tell him to fuck off, it will get the crowd against him...

What you need is one of those Fly Swotter tennis racket things and just touch em on the nose!! that'll make em bugger off. The you get the bouncer over and tell him the guy called him a pussy!!

Unfortunately I do Remember a particular incident were a DJ jad the New Kaos Pad3 as part of his set!! THis is at a house party btw. Massive one too!! Either way he fluffed his mixed and started the track again!! of course there was no Music and everyone was gagging for a beat. SO I got to it on the Kaos Pad, at leat it gave a beat for people to dance to, but the DJ did give me a look... Whoops, of course I did know they guy... But thinking back it was a bit cheeky!!

Press stop on both decks..... no fuker goes near my records and expects the tunes to still be playing...

he will soon feel like a cunt and fuk off..... if he doesnt... just dont play anything till he does... he will soon have several hundred people telling him to fuk off....

Press stop on both decks..... no fuker goes near my records and expects the tunes to still be playing...

he will soon feel like a cunt and fuk off..... if he doesnt... just dont play anything till he does... he will soon have several hundred people telling him to fuk off....

you really don't like it do you?.. lol

im talking about partys and shit btw in my example.. If it was to a massive crowd then yeah i would deffinatly put a stop to it and make the guy feel like dirt lol

you really don't like it do you?.. lol

im talking about partys and shit btw in my example.. If it was to a massive crowd then yeah i would deffinatly put a stop to it and make the guy feel like dirt lol

exactly the same mate.... stop the tracks...

"NOW GET THE FUK AWAY FROM MY SHIT!!!"

just dropkick them in their neck. this also works for most situations where someone needs to be reigned in a bit. if literally doing a full blown dropkick into their adams apple doesnt work then you can bring out the personal favourite of mine which is... take the lid off an ordinary bic biro and jab it into their eyesocket until their unconscious.

300px-03-BICcristal2008-03-26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom