piss take awards

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
OMG!

http://www.drumandbassawards.com/

Fuck me…if you are going to put an awards ceremony on at least do some fucking research. Lol.

Anyone else seen this pisstake. They have changed some nominations since I last saw it..

But…

Best tune Disco Loco???

Best old skool Mc DJ Phantasy…plse…

A liquid section but no harder section..and why the fuck do we need so many catergosires for MC’s? lol….
Oh dear..

Tonnes of little fuckwit MC’s and DJ’s ive never heard of…give me a break.

Is it just me or do you really need a best Hype MC catergory and then best lyrical MC catergory ..lol. Give me a break! They both have practically the same nominations in it… There are only about 3 talented MC’s in dnb anyway!

What a load of shit IMO.

Last edited:
oh its in fuckin associtaion with Rave fuckin ology and bloody MTV 'we dont play dnb' dance...go figure. for idiots by idiots IMO.... its really pisses me off...

cocks!

LOXY aint even on the list !!!!!!
:wtf::uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:
Nors tech itch or teebee or calyx or gremlinz???? sum awards that is!!?? Cant believe loxy aint listed!

not any more.. you now get an hours worth of dnb @ 10 pm every monday on mtv dance. of course this includes the likes of pendulum, clipz etc. basically anything with a video, i.e more commercial stuff so not a great deal of point tuning in imo.

yer im unhappy with this award.....most of them people listed havent appealed to me at all!!!!!thats the reason they are not gettin my vote.im not voting atall.that is all.FIX UP!!!!!

That made me vomit blood and was clearly designed for those who wear Ecko tracksuits & large peak caps.
The worst thing is, people from the outside see things like this and think that's what the scene is about. Christ.

I vote these awards as the shittest i have seen! and i vote for a new set of awards so these cunts dont palm us off with this shite.

awards for drum and bass?????? this realy takes the piss man. what a load of contraversial shit. this is just a cheap money makeing scandle. fukin k,u,n,t,s.

If they are going to call it ‘The Drum n Bass Awards’ and take on the responsilbility or representing an awards ceremony for the scene then at least do it properly… That’s why it’s a joke. They are big headed enough to call themselves the dnb awards but have done a half arsed job

this isn’t the dnb awards its just an excuse to get punters into a shit rave IMO.

it might all look a bit shady, but if real grass roots lovers of the music don't vote for the actuall talent then the chav champions are gonna walk away with all the awards and spend the next year proclaiming to be number 1 dj or number 1 mc without having really reached the true audience. i voted for jumping jack frost as best dj, because everyone knows andy c is pretty much the best dj and he don't need an award to prove it. if everyone voted for a dj or mc that probably don't deserve the award then the whole event would turn out to be shambles and then we could have a proper laugh at the promoters. (it could work) (maybe)

Lol.

Where is Fabio in best liquid DJ? The god father of the sound isn’t even there despite DJing out a hell of a lot.

Would it not be better to get people to email in with their nominations then take the top 5 from each catergory and then get people to vote on it?? Would that not be fairer than just making up the nominations?

Fuck it… its long. These awards mean nothing.

Would it not be better to get people to email in with their nominations then take the top 5 from each catergory and then get people to vote on it?? Would that not be fairer than just making up the nominations?

Fuck it… its long. These awards mean nothing.

i'm sure that's how they used to do it.

and what about grooverider? his name isn't mentioned. maybe give him the life time achievement award* but unfortunately he couldn't be here to collect his award, accepting on his behalf are the dubai customs officials

Back
Top Bottom