Pirate Radio Stations?

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
There's one down here (JuiceFM) that I've recently discovered and every time i put it on their slammin out some filthy dnb.. Apparently they throw some hard house and shit in as well but i always hear the good stuff..
Anyone know of any other pirate radio stations that are still smashin out?

There's one down here (JuiceFM) that I've recently discovered and every time i put it on their slammin out some filthy dnb.. Apparently they throw some hard house and shit in as well but i always hear the good stuff..
Anyone know of any other pirate radio stations that are still smashin out?

Click the pic in my sig at 6pm.

I was gonna do that already:)
But i'm talkin about stations that are broadcastin illegally on a FM station for all to hear.. I love the dedication of that (but i WILL be tunin in tonight mate)

it is a pirate station bro...

we just transmit over internet aswell... fm dial is 106.5.... but i very much doubt your going to be able to tune into that in conrwall...

make sure you tune into my set too bro!! 9-10.30....

it is a pirate station bro...

we just transmit over internet aswell... fm dial is 106.5.... but i very much doubt your going to be able to tune into that in conrwall...

make sure you tune into my set too bro!! 9-10.30....

ohh sick i thought it was just an online thing... Where's it coming from, london? Don't worry im tuned in all night just me, my laptop and a big bag of those UFO things with sherbert inside. Game on. (man i hate being sober)

ohh sick i thought it was just an online thing... Where's it coming from, london? Don't worry im tuned in all night just me, my laptop and a big bag of those UFO things with sherbert inside. Game on. (man i hate being sober)

FLying saucers!! yeah bwoi.... i always get slightly dissapointed with them things though... no where near enough sherbert inside!!

wkd man... can you record by any chance?? im not gonna be able to record my show... my comp is fuked... ill love you forever if you can! hahahaha

my laptop is bangin (mobile broadband gimme a free laptop bitches!) if i knew how I could record then i'd do it for you... Can i do it in media player?
And you're right, you don't get enough sherbert but then you never can. Except with those plastic tubes that are full of sherbert. But even then my saliva always makes some of the sherbert get stuck :(

edit- Oh i can use that thing that GZero put up if you need me to but isn't someone else already recordin it?

Last edited:
FLying saucers!! yeah bwoi.... i always get slightly dissapointed with them things though... no where near enough sherbert inside!!

wkd man... can you record by any chance?? im not gonna be able to record my show... my comp is fuked... ill love you forever if you can! hahahaha

If I get in in time for your set tonight I will record it mate. No promises tho.

Back
Top Bottom