Drum & Bass Pirahna Pool

cele

VIP Junglist
ed rush said in an interview that hes gonna kick off pirana pool soon, releases from himself, someone else whos pretty known, and a kind of newcomer I think, cant remember it clearly anymore, think it was a video from a festival where they interviewed dnb djs, what was their biggest fuck up and if they'd eat an alive hamster for a million quid

ZUL

ed rush said in an interview that hes gonna kick off pirana pool soon, releases from himself, someone else whos pretty known, and a kind of newcomer I think, cant remember it clearly anymore, think it was a video from a festival where they interviewed dnb djs, what was their biggest fuck up and if they'd eat an alive hamster for a million quid
Does Maztek have something to do with pirahna pool?

Got a link for that interview?