Pioneer DJM T1 + 2x Reloop RP-4000 M3D

AM1G0

Hi,

Currently my setup is reloop dj 2 ie + traktor audio 2... as you can see its pretty budget, and now I think it is time to upgrade it!

Most of my tracks are on laptop + Ive got a couple of vinyls, which I still buy from time to time so I would like to have the setup which enables me to play them all.

Currently thinking about Pioneer DJM T1 + 2x Reloop RP-4000 M3D
Anyone had this mixer or those decks and has any thoughts to share, opinions, advices? Should I go for it or is there better posibility for this price?

Hi,

Currently my setup is reloop dj 2 ie + traktor audio 2... as you can see its pretty budget, and now I think it is time to upgrade it!

Most of my tracks are on laptop + Ive got a couple of vinyls, which I still buy from time to time so I would like to have the setup which enables me to play them all.

Currently thinking about Pioneer DJM T1 + 2x Reloop RP-4000 M3D
Anyone had this mixer or those decks and has any thoughts to share, opinions, advices? Should I go for it or is there better posibility for this price?

DJM T1's a perfectly solid mixer. The decks look fine, but cant beat the technics ;).

haha yea I know, but those will be my first decks to mix and I cant afford technics :)
the only deck I had experience so far is Rega RP-1 and its not a DJ deck, its good only for listening purposes :P

haha yea I know, but those will be my first decks to mix and I cant afford technics :)
the only deck I had experience so far is Rega RP-1 and its not a DJ deck, its good only for listening purposes :P

I would recommend stanton T.62 if you want reliability at not too hefty price(not as good as technics but nothing is haha), my 1st turntables, bought them about a year and a half ago and they are still going strong (needles that come with them are a bit sketchy though, would recommend getting other needles), can't comment on the equipment your buying though mate never used it but does look like it will get the job done haha

That equipment looks good. Never spinned on the Reloop 4000's but I don't think you could do anything wrong with them...

As Dannyboy said, if you want to save some money buy the Stanton T.62 which are cheaper than the Reloops. I have them (T.60 - the previous model) at home and they are perfectly fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom