Pioneer CDJ1000MK3 or CDJ-800 MK2 ??

killahurtz

so im like gunna buy a cdj.

I feel these are the only 2 worth buying if im correct? dont really know much about cdjs available but gotta have good ones really.

Which one is best value? as the 1000 is a good hundred or 2 hundred quid more than the 800, is it worth it or wot??

help us out chaps.

depends if your just starting out, get a pair of second hand mk2 cdj800s. if you still like djing in a year and are gettin on well with it then consider upgraging.

I havent had the pleasure of using a 1000 yet but im sure the extra features on them wont be needed by a beginner dj.

depends if your just starting out, get a pair of second hand mk2 cdj800s. if you still like djing in a year and are gettin on well with it then consider upgraging.

I havent had the pleasure of using a 1000 yet but im sure the extra features on them wont be needed by a beginner dj.

if you can... always buy the best....

i've got a pair of 1000 mk3s and i wouldn't recommend anything less, they're beautiful things are the 1000s

do it!

go with the 1000's if you like to carry your tunes on a flash drive. I got an 800mk2 and it does the job just fine. I've seen every major headliner come through Miami and play on Burns pair of 1000's and trust me when I say all those special features get thrown out the window the second they hit the cdj's.

get 1000's if you own a club get 800's if you want to be realistic about it. and the 400 also has a flash drive as well or I could be wrong and it could be the 600 I'm not sure.

right. because everyone likes buying virtually almost the same product twice. dont get regualr teechnics either make sure you hunt down the gold ones because they are the best.

right. because everyone likes buying virtually almost the same product twice. dont get regualr teechnics either make sure you hunt down the gold ones because they are the best.

most helpful and insightful remark of the day award goes to 6000pounds! btw is your name reference to your weight fatboy

the word COCK springs to mind!

aint got anything useful to say, STFU!
:lamur:

most helpful and insightful remark of the day award goes to 6000pounds! btw is your name reference to your weight fatboy

fatboy and weight? hmm is there anyone else I could possibly talk to on this board with more intelligence? Is your boss or supervisor around? Or possibly a big brother who knows wtf he's talking about?

fatboy and weight? hmm is there anyone else I could possibly talk to on this board with more intelligence? Is your boss or supervisor around? Or possibly a big brother who knows wtf he's talking about?

americans are STOOOPID! and well fat

Last edited:
the word COCK springs to mind!

aint got anything useful to say, STFU!
:lamur:

useful to say?! how about not elling the poor guy to go spend a couple thousand bucks on almost the same fucking product twice. if YOU don't have anything useful to say to the OP besides some mediocre automated response bullshit then don't type.

Listen OP, go get you a pair of 800's and call it a day. You can prolly find one a few months old on EBAY for around 450.00 US bucks I'm not sure how that converts but you get what I mean.

You teens who team up on here like Voltron are cute :gang_bang

Back
Top Bottom