Pioneer cdj repairs???

Never buy CDJs second hand. They're pretty fucking flimsy in the grand scheme of things. Even the Pioneer ones, that's why they come with a 15 year warranty. If it breaks, you want a warranty so you can get that shit sorted.

It does not pay to try and cut costs on these things by going second hand, unless the person you're buying them off is a close mate and you can use their warranty.

Never buy CDJs second hand. They're pretty fucking flimsy in the grand scheme of things. Even the Pioneer ones, that's why they come with a 15 year warranty. If it breaks, you want a warranty so you can get that shit sorted.

It does not pay to try and cut costs on these things by going second hand, unless the person you're buying them off is a close mate and you can use their warranty.

:word:

this completely, always buy new! altho alot more expensive definately worth the wait. ive had no problems wth my 200's and ive had em for a while now. gotta fork out the extra

my hopes and dreams of getting 800s this summer have just been well and truely crushed.
thanks, i guess

Just save all the money you would have spent on Vinyl each week. In about a year's time you'll have enough for one Pioneer CDJ!

Sorted.

i use cdjs so thats gona take a helluva long time haha, think male prostitution over the summer is in order!

I recommend these if you are on a budget. These are the USB models, but you can get the CD/USB models aswell:
radius_2000.jpg

i was looking in to getting a cdj as a third deck. I has ago on the classic pioneer model not sure if they were 800 mrk2 or what but they were awesome.. i dont even know if they make them any more and the new model has loads of features i wouldnt use and cost about £1500ish.. Thats soo much cashesh!! Ive been mixing for so long tho and i need good quality.. What are your recomendations?

ive got 2 pioneer cdj 200's, good quality dont break, jog whell is worse than 800 but once used for a while u get used to it, and u can get for 350 brand new, the pitch goes up in 0.2 incriments which is pretty much the best ull find so yea i advise. works for me

This is why I will never buy any dj equipment second hand, would be far too pissed off if i got it and it didnt work.

Im not gonna get the mk1s because they could potentially be about 6 years old.. but I still reckon I could get second hand mk2s. any other brand is out of the question really when pioneers are industry standard. 800s have the same jog wheel as 1000s so its the cheapest practice you can get.

Cor unlucky freek man :(

My mate bought a pair of 800's third hand off a mate, the lasers broke in both of them, he managed to fix em cheap as they were the Mk1s and sold em on ebay for 800 quid. He then saved hard and bought a pair of 900's and a DJM 700, A drink got spilt on his decks at a party he did and fucked em, he claimed it on his house insurance and told them he never takes them out the house lol.

Back
Top Bottom