Ping Pong

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Greg P, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

So yeah, I just moved into my new gaff, but my 2 housemates moved in 2 weeks before me as I was on holiday. I get back and they've done fuck all with sorting the house out and making in homely...

But they have got a table tennis table, so I fallen into the trap of getting home, playing ping pong till it gets dark, then sitting on my arse doing fuck all till it's sleepy time (my decks, records, possesions, life etc are still in storage)...

Turns out every fucker I know is a fucking don on the table tennis table - I thought I was good, but these guys are fucking sick...

Seriously, mates keep turning up with their own bats and everything, WTF? I never knew that any of them played... How come everyone is a secret ping pong hustler apart from me? Did I miss something?

Anyway, just thought I'd share my god damn frustration with yawl, cos everybody else I know doesn't wanna hear it!

2. safety

safety double safety

i'll give you a game, i am of average ability but i do like to smack it, so eye protection is advised* apart from that how is the new place? who did you get for the smallest room in the world in the end?

3. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Avarage ability is supect, especially as you mention that you like to smack it... I'll bet you really damn good too! Come round for a game any time man, you know where the place is, give me a shout if you're gonna be in the area and fancy beating me at table tennis...

All turned out OK with the place - remember how there was a mate of ours who at first said he was gonna take the place, then changed his mind and decided against it? Well his landlord put the rent up in the place he was living in, so that soon changed his mind again... Dunno how long he'll stay there for, but he's a bit of a ladies man so whose seeing some older, classy rich west london lady, so he spends pretty much every night at hers and just comes back to ours during the daytime, then goes to work in the evening (he's a waiter), and he seems to have few possesions so it looks to be a fairly good set up for now!

4. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

I live in China.

Nuff said.

EDIT: I will add that drunken/stoned ping pong in the early hours of the morning is well fun.

5. safety

safety double safety

nothing better* except maybe a blow job

6. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Yeah the late night drunken/stoned ping pong thing happened when I was away on holiday, apparantly there was so much yelling and cheering etc that the neighbour came out and threatened blue murder because they had woken up his kid...

It was 4am though so the guy had a point...

7. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

matrix ping pong ftw

8. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

theres a boy called jaturong at my school hes the fucking don at table tennis but he hardly ever plays it...it must be in his genes or something

9. Gumby

Gumby New Member

thread about ping pong needs more vagina.

10. Indi

I worked in a go-go bar in Bangkok, with ladyboy shows and pussy tricks like ping pong shots, removing beer bottletops and smoking cigerettes.
    The ping pong shot was well funny though, because you get the little "pop" sound, hehe.

11. Gumby

Gumby New Member

12. Indi

I saw some shit in that bar, I kid you not.

13. Swan'e Style

Swan'e Style Hollyoaks Bizness

how big was it ?

14. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Anyone seen the advert with jamie oliver playin ping pong???

15. Lottie.

Lottie. Member

Indeed
    I couldn't even play it well if I was concentrating, let alone talking and facing the other way ... i recon he cheated lol

16. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Yeah im not to sure if its real or not, but he does say hes a hi-ranked ping pong player