Pimp My Decks!..

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Just saw the advertisement on here for the fully modded pink technics 1210s and wanted to know if anyone else here has done anything like this and 'pimped' there decks?!

I was going to get mine sprayed until my old man told me it would look shit so i went with him on that one, so if anyone knows how i can get them painted to look nice not so it all smears and stuff please let me know!!

Post pics of your modded decks :D

Safeee..

Im gonna get a pair just to mod.

I want White decks with Blue LEDS.

There is a blog somewhere with loads of information on how to do i properly and as cheap as poss.

Il look for it this afternoon.

oooo white with blue, sounds sick. i wud like to domething like that one day when im rich and have a masisve house with a sweet studio, bar/party room. but if im honest i dnt feel the need to modify my decks right now, i dnt wanna fuck it up!
Maybe its because im a vinyl junkie but the technics 1210 is a design classic in my opinion. I have mk3's which i think are amazing, the on off switch is flush so u dnt knock it whilst ur mixing.

I just want a pair of technics... any pair...

Stanton T80s ftw :teeth:

I got a stantons (ST8 100s), I got them 2nd hand on the cheap, so I was thinking about getting some 1210s, but having try them out, I actually prefer mine, and I'm not sure if I should.

They have more torque along with up to +/- 25% pitch, and pitch bend, reverse and key correction. For about a third of the price

Maybe its just me but I was dissappointed by the technics, so have stopped wanting them quite so much

theres no denying that first time u use technics its quite hard to get used to them. but this is only at first. i think evryone hu uses them can say that theres a clear reason y they are no.1 and its cos once uve got used to how they work the ease of use is so clear and its easier to be more creative with them due to them being so forgiving, and accurate. once uve beat matched two tunes on technics u dont reli need to touch em up to keep em in time u can leave em spinnign and they will stay synced.

theres no denying that first time u use technics its quite hard to get used to them. but this is only at first. i think evryone hu uses them can say that theres a clear reason y they are no.1 and its cos once uve got used to how they work the ease of use is so clear and its easier to be more creative with them due to them being so forgiving, and accurate. once uve beat matched two tunes on technics u dont reli need to touch em up to keep em in time u can leave em spinnign and they will stay synced.

yeah i thought theres got to be a reason, but didn't want to fork out 600 quid and find out there isn't lol, think I'll have to wait before gettin some though coz I would have space for any decks at uni

Back
Top Bottom